An oppertunity you can't find just anywhere
Our client is a Last-Mile Real Estate company. In less than two years, they have grown into Europe’s leader in last mile real estate, with over twenty offices in ten countries. They may be young, but with a portfolio stretching across Europe, an international, go-getting team, and growth plans that match their ambition, they have a bright future ahead. To get there, they live by strong values: Drive, Trust, Grow, Together.
Mileway started out to be a different kind of real estate company. As an audacious newcomer, they’re setting things up the way they always wanted them, like their cloud-based IT infrastructure and team’s ability to flex across borders, combining the best of local knowledge with the pooled expertise of a pan-European business. And in 2020, they picked up an EGI Industrial and Logistics Innovator award!
They are a real estate company that has the IT ambition to become a technology player. This means goals are aligned across the organization and business partners (Finance, Investments & Portfolio Management, Operations, Customer) and IT collaborate consistently to provide technology products that supports the efficient use of the existing business model. You may join this journey at their home base in their dynamic office in Amsterdam Zuidas.
Our client offers an opportunity you simply won’t find anywhere else. In less than two years, they have grown into Europe’s leader in last mile real estate. Are you an experienced and ambitious Product Owner? Then this is your chance to be part of this rapid growing company!
Our client is looking for 7 different product owners with each their own expertise in the fields of; FinOps & Property Management, Treasury Budget Control & Tax, Lead to Lease (Salesforce), ESG, Infrastructure, People IT4IT and Data & Analytics Asset Management. As Product Owner you’ll be part of a young, dynamic team, working alongside colleagues from all over the world. You will be defining the vision and partner up with the different departments and teams, understand business objectives, create product roadmap and maximize the value of the product.
Other responsibilities include:
- Juggle scope, budget and time to prioritize the work;
- Considering the needs and objectives of stakeholders and contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint;
- Manage the Product Backlog: prioritize items based on overall strategy, map out dependencies;
- Evaluate product progress and return of investment.
Our client offers a salary between €80k and €120k per year and good secundary conditions:
- 25 vacation days
- retirement benefits
- 10/20% performance bonus
- NS business card
As a Product Owner you have great leadership skills and IT knowledge. It is easy for you to bring a team together and work towards a common goal. Other skills you bring to the table are:
- At least five years’ experience in a Product Owner or equivalent role;
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, can communicate up and down the business and have a good sense of organization sensitivity;
- Experience and/or certification in Agile/ Scrum-based project methodologies and in IT project management;
- You have great leadership skills. You’re able to teach, coach and organize your own work and that of a team;
- You are analytical and have strong problem solving skills;
- Experience in real estate is a plus.