Working as a Support Engineer to deliver remote support from A till Z at the software and hardware part of clients.
At Purple they are passionate about telling stories that reach, move, capture and touch people. They help their clients discover the power of telling stories across various immersive channels.
They’ve helped their partners to harness powerful technologies that bring ideas and product launches to life. At the heart of their approach is their own platform: Hyro. It’s a unique software tool that’s easy to operate, but powerful enough to use in any situation.With Hyro they can tell the story of their clients using any hardware imaginable; from immersive experience rooms to a mobile brand experience center – or any other screen. They work for big names, such as Microsoft, SAP, Interpolis and Honeywell.
To achieve this, Purple employs 45 people. Purple is actually a full-service software house: the Hyro Storytelling Software is the focus, but most customers are first served with a strategic story concept and a technical realization plan, while the Purple design team helps to produce the first visuals. From software developers and product developers, to project managers and a commercial business development team, and even a 2D and 3D studio.
In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple wants to make sure there’s a match from both sides!
As Support Engineer at Purple you deliver remote support from A till Z at the software and hardware part of our clients. The incidents are mainly 2nd line support (via Pulseway) regarding issues that occur in the solutions in the Audio / Video (AV) industry. They don’t expect that you have experience in the AV industry as they will learn it on the job. During the day you will also have contact with customers that have questions regarding their software: Hyro. This can be related to how the product works, technical difficulties the clients are facing or feedback on features they'd like to see. You and the team will make sure to either deal with the matter themselves or relay this information to the correct colleague, team or partner.
You'll be working closely with the product & delivery teams to ensure these teams know what's going on and what needs attention so together you can help the clients create successful experiences.
Also they like to improve their Support process and therefore they’re searching for a colleague who likes to identify and share improvements in the team, for example with regards to automation, scripting and their online documentation.
At this moment the Service Management & Support team consists of 2 Support Engineers and 1 team lead. Because of the growing clientbase they would like to extend the team with a new colleague.
As a Support Engineer within Purple, you’ll get a crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company. Besides that you’ll get:
- A competitive salary between €2700 – €5500, depending on your work experience.
- Annual bonus on the basis of your performance and the company results.
- A solid pension plan.
- 24 Holidays + 1 Purple Public Holiday.
- Hybrid working (most team members work 3 days from the office and 2 days from home).
- A chance to work with international clients.
- Travel allowance / Public transport card.
- Work from home compensation.
- Phone subscription compensation.
- Awesome company events (including yearly Summer and Ski trip).
- Relevant experience with Windows Server & Workplace.
- You have hardware knowledge in case you will be assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge about networking technologies.
- Solid level of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of RMM systems.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (Pulseway).
- Experience with monitoring.
- Experience with ITIL.
- Flexible and a teamplayer.