Join the global leader in logistics real estate and take part in the rollout of cutting-edge technology solutions
Prologis isn't just a global leader in logistics real estate, it's a company that is deeply committed to sustainability and innovation. With over 72 million square meters of high-quality properties in 19 countries, Prologis is constantly looking for ways to help its customers run their businesses more efficiently and create a competitive advantage. Joining Prologis means being part of a team that is passionate about creating a better future for businesses and the planet.
At Prologis, they put people first, and they believe our employees are the key to their enduring success. Prologis values individuals who are decisive, courageous, and adaptable, and provide a generous total rewards package and quality management and leadership development opportunities. Join them, and work shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career.
Are you ready to join the global leader in logistics real estate and take part in the rollout of cutting-edge technology solutions? Prologis is looking for a Solutions Engineer who is passionate about deploying innovative technology to support warehouse, supply-chain, and logistics operations for some of the world's largest brands, such as Amazon, BMW, and DHL.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic global team responsible for designing, evaluating, testing, implementing, and supporting new technology solutions for Prologis properties and customers worldwide. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across multiple time zones to create practical and functional solutions that enable multiple projects from initial communication to successful deployment.
Besides a great place to work Prologis offers:
- A good salary: Junior: €40.000 - €65.000, Medior: €65.000 - €90.000, Senior: €90.000 +
- Pension plan – no employee contribution
- Health insurance – 50% reimboursement
- Holidays – 25
- Commuting allowance – either public transport or KM
- Wellness benefits such a discounted gym membership
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Technical Account Manager, or similar roles
- A proven track record of supporting large, global technology deployments.
- Be adaptable and quick to ramp-up on new and unfamiliar technologies.
- Ideally, you'll have knowledge and experience in industrial IoT/smart building technologies, industrial controls and integrations, networking and IT technologies, and cloud computing environments.