Are you a real storyteller who wants the freedom to unleash his creativity in marketing?
Our client Purple is not just a your average software company, they make innovative solutions which help companies to visualize their 'story' better. This ranges from customer experience centers to virtual studios and interactive displays. They do this by means of their software package called Hyro. Purple doesn't just supply the software, but also helps the client set up and make optimal use of the creative solution. So they are a mix between a software company that supplies a standardized software product and a creative agency that advises its clients. It's a very informal company with short lines and plenty of room for a laugh. There is a real work hard, play hard culture, so you better not miss the Friday afternoon drinks! The company has grown rapidly in recent years and currently consists of a group of 40 employees. They are currently working on opening an office in the U.S., where you will also be visiting regularly!
To expand the Strategy & Concept team, the client is looking for a Marketing Consultant. You will be working in a pleasant team of currently 4 people; A team lead, and 3 team members. Your job is to help customers tell better stories in the B2B space using the solutions the company delivers for them. You'll help lead client (content production) projects from beginning to end, which includes not only developing the narrative and storyline, but also team-, client- and some project management. You’ll lead online and offline co-creation sessions, present yourself confidently in front of a group and understand how to subtly navigate participants towards successful output. You help deliver finger-licking stories together with our internal production studio. You continue to inspire and serve key clients, building long-lasting sustainable relationships. You spot new opportunities when they arise and you identify where we might have to go the extra mile to help a customer be successful. Your work will include
- Helping clients tell their story.
- Providing training on Hyro.
- Spotting and exploiting new opportunities.
- Building and managing long term relationships.
- A fixed salary, ranging from €3.000 to €5.500 and a performance-related bonus.
- A non-standard company culture characterized by Purple's 4C's; Creative. Compassionate. Courageous. and Curious.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- Our traditional Christmas dinners, summer parties, ski trip, drinks, team training days and engagement in team building activities.
- Public transport card.
- Personal training budget and days.
- Working at a super cool office, click here to see it yourself!
Our client is looking for a pleasant colleague, who is confident and a solid discussion partner. In addition, you have:
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- You have 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience (Marketing/Tech/Creative).
- You like to inspire and convince people.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are available for 40 hours per week.
- You are willing to travel from time to time (U.S.).